crackerbarrel.com – Cracker Barrel Menu & Prices – Taste Burgers to French ToastsOthers
Cracker Barrel Overview:
Cracker Barrel menu serves delicious southern food & quality services that define the United States of America. This chain is a family operated restaurant company. It is mixed with a southern themed gift store that was founded back in 1969 by Dan Evins. They respect your values and traditions. This restaurant works hard to win your trust and support.
Cracker Barrel is expanding the merchandise in their stores, they shake up the displays around 40 times a year and special findings are displayed. This restaurant makes sure that everything is rocking, from decoration to collectable items, at the merchandise shelf is attractive for you.
Furthermore, this chain is working hard daily to bring new value and variety to their menu. Whether it’s something in the breakfast or a light meal offered in the lunch. This restaurant is very serious when it comes to delivering a prime welcoming environment, they work on small details and furnish the bigger ones so you can enjoy your visit.
The idea Evins produced was bigger than he thought. They work hard, pleasing people, maintaining strong values, carrying southern hospitality & more. Today, Cracker Barrel is a vibrant and strong business that has only one mission, to keep up the values set by Dan Evins.
Everyone welcomed by this restaurant chain is just like a family member. They preserve all the good things for you. Every day here at this restaurant, new ideas are born on the basis of their roots to satisfy you.
Cracker Barrel Menu & Prices:
This restaurant chain provides tasty food, from burgers to french toasts, every item is available here. People at this chain are working hard for the restaurant. Evins, the founder aimed to construct an old country store for sharing the country lives with travellers on the road and families around.
It starts with quality food served with care. Offering warm welcomes and friendly service. It takes a dedication to pleasing people and treating their guests and staff like family. Maybe that’s why, for over 45 years, millions of folks have trusted Cracker Barrel as a home-away-from-home where you can get a warm, comforting meal. It’s a trust they take seriously and couldn’t be more grateful for.
They have listed down menu and prices.
Cracker Barrel Breakfast
|Old Timer’s Breakfast||$8.49|
|Grandpa’s Country Fried Breakfast®||$9.29|
|The Cracker Barrel’s Country Boy Breakfast®||$10.69|
|Fresh Start Sampler||$8.79|
|Country Morning Breakfast||$6.79|
|Double Meat Breakfast||$8.49|
|Uncle Herschel’s Favorite®||$8.79|
|Momma’s Pancake Breakfast®||$8.69|
|Wild Maine Blueberry Pancakes||$7.39|
|Buttermilk Pankcakes with Fruit Toppings||$6.99|
|Buttermilk Pancakes with 100% Pure Maple Syrup||$6.99|
|Momma’s French Toast Breakfast®||$8.69|
|Smoked Sausages Patties||$2.69|
|Hickory-Smoked Country Ham or Sugar Cured Ham||$3.39|
|Juice-Large (Orange, Apple, Grapefruit)||$2.79|
|Milk-Large (Skim, Reduced Fat, Whole, Chocolate)||$2.99|
|Raspberry Iced Tea or Raspberry Lemonade Refillable||$2.49|
|Good Morning Breakfast||$8.19|
|Fresh Fruit n’ Yogurt Parfait Breakfast||$7.99|
|Apple n’ Cinnamon Oatmeal||$5.29|
|Yogurt n’ Granola with Almonds||$2.79|
|Smoked Sausage Patties||$3.49|
|Sugar Cured Ham||$5.99|
|Grilled Pork Chop||$5.99|
|Country Ham n’ Biscuit||$2.69|
|Sausage n’ Biscuit||$2.49|
|Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin||$2.59|
|Two Eggs, Any Way You Like ‘Em||$2.79|
|Turkey Sausage Patties (2)||$3.49|
|Two Scrambled Egg Whites||$2.79|
|Coarse Ground Grits||$1.69|
|Fresh Fruit n’ Yogurt Parfait with Granola Mix and Almonds||$3.99|
|Bacon or Sausage with Fried Apples or Hashbrown Casserole||$4.99|
|Hashbrowns, Fried Apples N’ Biscuit||$4.89|
|Apple N’ Cinnamon Oatmeal||$6.39|
|Two Eggs N’ Biscuit||$4.89|
|One Egg N’ Bacon or Sausage||$4.99|
|Meat Biscuit N’ Hashbrown Casserole or Fried Apples||$4.89|
|Gravy n’ Biscuits||$3.99|
|Biscuit n’ Gravy with Bacon or Sausage||$4.99|
|Two Buttermilk Pancakes||$4.69|
|One Buttermilk Pancake||$3.99|
|Fresh Fruit N’ Vanilla Yogurt Parfait||$3.99|
|One Egg N’ Biscuit||$3.99|
Cracker Barrel Lunch & Dinner
|Homemade Chicken N’ Dumplins||$7.99|
|Chicken Fried Chicken||$10.29|
|Country House Salad with Soup (weekdays only 11AM- 1PM)||$5.99|
|Turkey Lunch (Thursday only 11AM-1PM)||$5.99|
|Turkey Dinner (Thursday only 4PM-7PM)||$9.99|
|Country Fried Steak||$11.29|
|Grilled Sirloin Steak||$12.59|
|10 Oz. Rib Eye Steak||$15.59|
|Cracker Barrel Sampler||$9.99|
|Half-Pound Hamburger Steak||$7.99|
|Grilled Chicken Tenderloins||$7.99|
|Fried Chicken Tenderloins||$7.99|
|Fried Chicken Livers||$7.99|
|Apple Cider BBQ Chicken||$7.99|
|U.S. Farm-Raised Grilled Catfish||$7.99|
|U.S. Farm-Raised Fried Catfish||$7.99|
|Country Fried Shrimp||$10.29|
|Lemon Pepper Grilled Rainbow Trout||$7.99|
|Grilled Pork Chop||$7.99|
|Hickory Smoked Country Ham||$7.99|
|Sugar Cured Ham Plate||$7.99|
|French Dip Sandwich||$9.99|
|Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich||$9.69|
|Signature Cast Iron Cheeseburger Platter||$8.49|
|Maple Jam N’ Bacon Cast iron Burger Platter||$9.99|
|Chicken BLT Plate||$9.19|
|Southern Grilled Chicken Caesar||$9.49|
|Grilled Chicken Salad||$9.39|
|Fried Chicken Salad||$9.39|
|Chef Salad (Pork or Turkey)||$9.59|
|Bowl of Apple Slices||$2.79|
|Baked Sweet Potato||$2.99|
|Boiled Cabbage (Wednesday & Sunday only)||$2.79|
|Brussels Sprouts N’ Kale Salad||$2.79|
|Cornbread Dressing (Monday & Thursday only)||$2.79|
|Bowl of Fresh Fruit||$2.79|
|Lima Beans (Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday only)||$2.79|
|Macaroni N’ Cheese||$2.79|
|Mashed Potatoes with Brown Gravy||$2.79|
|Mashed Potatoes with Sawmill Gravy||$2.79|
|Premium Beans N’ Greens||$7.29|
|Premium Pinto Beans||$5.49|
|Premium Turnip Greens||$5.49|
|Sweet Potato Casserole (Thursday only)||$2.79|
Cracker Barrel Kids Lunch & Dinner
|Chicken Tenderloin Plate||$5.49|
|Country Fried Shrimp Plate||$5.79|
|Homemade Chicken n’ Dumpling||$5.39|
|Macaroni n’ Cheese Plate||$4.99|
|Grilled American Cheese Sandwich Plate||$5.49|
|Country Vegetable Plate||$4.69|
Ordering Merchandise and Foods Online:
- The same quality and tradition of some of the favourite food products and retail merchandise is now ready for delivery.
- Visit their Online Store Opens in New Window at shop.crackerbarrel.com
- You can also purchase Gift Cards at crackerbarrel.com/gift-cards .
- At the present time, they do not offer a mail order catalogue for Country Store purchases.
- To purchase additional items not for sale in the Online Store, visit the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store location nearest you.
- Please visit Store Directory page (crackerbarrel.com/Locations) for a list of store locations.
Food Products available by Mail:
- Several quality food products can be shipped to your home.
- The products include Country Ham, Spiral Sliced Country Ham Sampler, Sugar Cured Whole Turkey, Sugar Cured Ham, Smokehouse Pancake Breakfast, Meat Lovers Breakfast, Weekend Breakfast, Country Breakfast Sampler, and Deluxe Breakfast Sampler.
- Call (800) 813-8087 to order by telephone or online (click shop.crackerbarrel.com).
Food Allergy- Finding Allergen Information:
- For individuals with food allergies, view ALLERGEN GUIDE (crackerbarrel.com/Food-Allergens.pdf )
- The allergen guide covers the eight major food allergens.
- Normal kitchen operations involve shared preparation and cooking areas, including common fryer oil; therefore, cross-contamination of all menu items is possible.
- They cannot guarantee that the menu items listed in our allergen guide are completely free of allergens.
- You must speak with the restaurant manager prior to placing an order, to make the kitchen aware of your needs.
Standard Bread Service:
- At Cracker Barrel Old Country Store they want to make sure to serve you the hottest, freshest biscuits and corn muffins.
- And when possible, they want to avoid waste by only serving bread to people who want the biscuits or corn muffins.
- As a result, they ask you what type of bread you want – biscuits or corn muffins, and serve the bread with the meal.
- As competitive as the business has become, every chance to reduce waste helps hold prices down.
- If you have a preference of having your bread before your meal, just let your server know and fresh, hot biscuits and corn muffins will be served to you.
Additional Nutritional Information:
- For additional nutrition information for all of your favourite meals, view Nutrition Guide (crackerbarrel.com/Nutrition/nutrition-Guide.pdf ).
More Read: Safeway Gift Card Balance
- This would not be an actual reservation as they serve seat first come first;
- However, they can provide the store advanced notification of your visit, and this will allow the store to have more staff available to ensure you to have the most pleasurable experience possible.
- For details, visit crackerbarrel.com/Tour-Groups.
Prepayment Arrangements for large groups:
- They currently offer group gift cards that can be activated for any amount.
- You can purchase a single gift card to cover the entire meal or individual gift cards to order and pay as they choose.
- For more information, please visit Corporate/Bulk Sales.
- Visit the Gift Card Page (crackerbarrel.com/Gift-Cards )
Cracker Barrel Hours & Locations
This food chain operates from Monday to Sunday, they have listed down specific hours that will help you to plan the next visit. For knowing about location-specific hours, just click crackerbarrel.com/Locations
Monday – Friday: 10.45am – 10.00pm
Saturday: 7:30am – 10:30pm
Sunday: 7.30am – 10.00pm
This restaurant is spread across the United States to share happiness and southern vibes. This restaurant gives you a chance to relax and enjoy tasty food while getting your hands on some cool merchandise. This restaurant promises a vibe that you can’t find anywhere else. When you looking for a nearby Cracker Barrel, you can check out this link https://crackerbarrel.com/Locations to find one.
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST
PO Box 787
Lebanon, TN 37087