local.safeway.com/search.html – Safeway Gift Card BalanceGift Card
Safeway Incorporation is a chain of hypermarket in the United States of America. Founded back in April 1915, this company has over 1,308 stores alone in the United States with over 230,000 employees. Safeway grocery store has got every grocery items, all in under one roof for you.
Safeway Gift Card:
Safeway gift card is just like a debit card, It helps the customers to go cashless and just use a card for buying anything in their store or online. You don’t have to pay in cash at Safeway online or in-store when they have the gift card. You can just buy a gift card and top-up some amount for using it in the future. You can easily top amount in the gift card by calling 1-888-413-5003 or visiting the nearest Safeway store. Apart from a substitute payment option, this gift card also rewards you with exciting deals, offers, promotions & more.
How to Get a Safeway Gift Card
Sign Up Instructions:
- Visit the nearest location of Safeway by using this store locator.
- Now ask the person on the cash counter that you are interested to buy a Safeway gift card.
- He’ll confirm some details from you and ask the initial amount you would like to top-up in the gift card. Pay the person and get your new Safeway gift card.
- If you don’t want to visit the store for purchasing the card, just call 1-888-413-5003 and talk to a representative of Safeway.
- They’ll directly ship the card to your address.
How to Access:
- Dial 1-888-413-5003
- At the IVR select the option which says “talk to a customer representative” or something similar.
- You’ll be shortly connected to the representative of Safeway.
- Ask them to check Safeway gift card balance; they’ll need some information about your card.
- Provide the information as everything would be printed on your Safeway gift card.
- They’ll tell you the remaining balance after they are done entering the information you provided.
- You can also visit the nearest Safeway store to check the remaining balance on their Safeway gift card.
- Locate the nearest Safeway store through this official store locator.
- After locating the nearest store, visit it and ask the available person on the cash counter to check the remaining balance on your gift card.
- It will just take a few seconds and they’ll report you with the available balance on your Safeway gift card.
- You can follow any method to check the remaining balance on their gift card.
Things to remember:
- You are strictly advised not to purchase or sell their Safeway gift card from/to any third party vendor.
- You have to be a legal resident of the United States of America to get the Safeway gift card.
- Safeway gift card service is void where restricted or prohibited by the law.
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093
Phoenix, AZ 85038
You can also call at the below numbers:
- Retail Store/Corporate
- Grocery Delivery
- Media Inquiries
- Accessibility Support