hartford.myinsurancesurvey.com – Participate in the Hartford Insurance Survey QuestionnaireSurvey
The Hartford, officially known as The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., has a prominent division solely dealing with the home and Car Insurance. This division is known as Hartford Insurance.
A short description of The Hartford Insurance
The Hartford Insurance Company started its journey long back, in the year 1810. It has been ranked as one of the qualities and affordable insurance provider with more than 1 million small business as their clients and a formidable presence in 1100 locations across the nation. Hartford Insurance is headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, USA.
Apart from providing an economical rate, Hartford is well known for its customer service. Quality coverage for client groups across all ages is another positive reason to opt for Hartford Insurance. The Hartford Insurance also lays special emphasis on AARP members. It offers a plethora of benefits that are not offered by any other institution. Some of the quite exciting features of AARP are accidental benefits for extra in-home assistance, lifetime renewability and many more.
Transition: From Homeowners to Home Advantage
Among the home insurance, The Hartford Homeowners Insurance plans were designed exclusively for the homeowners to protect properties from calamities, accidents, and damages. With changing of times and the policies, Hartford has decided to discontinue the Homeowners Insurance Plan and add more client-friendly and modernized schemes with new and refurbished service, known as Home Advantage Insurance Plan.
Existing Homeowners Insurance Pan holders will be smoothly upgraded to the new Home Advantage Insurance Plan. Apart from the formalities and verifications, which will be communicated to the respective customers by their insurance agent in the due time, customers require following a small procedure from their end.
Also Read: Marco’s Pizza Survey – Win a Grand Prize
The Hartford Survey Questionnaire
To ensure the transition is without any glitch Mueller Services Inc has partnered with The Hartford to prepare a Survey Questionnaire to understand that customers have all the requisite information about the current Homeowner Plan. It will also help The Hartford to understand the changes and feedback that customers wish to incorporate in the new, upgraded Home Advantage Insurance Plan.
How to participate in the survey
Participating in the survey is easy and simple. You just need to have the customer and insurance-related information of your current Homeowner Plan Letter you have received recently via mail or email regarding the changes and internet connection along with the compatible device. Get started by:
- Visit hartford.myinsurancesurvey.com.
- Enter the 7 digit Control Number from the letter or email you have received from The Hartford. You will find the information at the top right corner of the letter.
- Also, enter the Zip Code of the Property location you have insured.
- Click on Continue.
- The survey questionnaires are mainly related to the experience and the product knowledge of the insurance. It also tallies the satisfaction parameter of existing The Hartford Insurance Plans. Some of the questions that are asked are:
- Type of insurance plans/policies you are currently enrolled in.
- The time period of insurance holding.
- Amount of satisfaction regarding your insurance coverage, plans, rates, and related services.
- If you would like to renew your insurance with The Hartford.
- If you would like to recommend your insurance plan and the organization to your families and friends.
- If you have ever filed a claim through The Hartford.
- The rate of fairness and efficiency in claim handling.
- Feedback and suggestions for improvement which can be incorporated in the new insurance plan.
- Apart from the above questionnaires, there will be more questionnaires according to the insurance amount, rate, date of coverage, amount of coverage you have chosen.
- Conclude the survey with your personal information as recorded in The Hartford database.
AARP Home Quotes:
More Read: SportChek Survey – Win Exciting Gifts
Home Insurance Applications:
P.O. Box 14215
Lexington, KY 40512
AARP Home Claims:
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. ET.
Saturday-Sunday, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. ET.