www.mynordstrom.com – MyNordstrom Login – Register, Login & TroubleshootEmployee Login
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion retailer offering compelling clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids. Since 1901, the company have been committed to providing you with the best possible service and to improving it every day.
The company is proud to serve you in 40 states and Canada. You are served at 115 stores in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico; 250 Nordstrom Rack locations; six Trunk Club clubhouses, a personalized styling service; three Jeffrey boutiques; two clearance stores; and four Nordstrom Local service concepts.
The company also serve customers online in 96 countries through Nordstrom and their www.nordstromrack.com site, which operates in partnership with their private sale site www.hautelook.com gives customers in the U.S., Canada and Australia access to off-price fashion at considerable savings.
The company believe fashion is a business of optimism, and in that spirit, the company continue to grow and evolve. Free shipping and free returns, mobile shopping and exciting new retail partnerships offer, to serve you more ways with a fresh, relevant shopping experience and inspiring style.
MyNordstrom Login Account:
The MyNordStrom employee login portal is designed to be one of a kind platform of the thousands of people on the payroll of the luxury departmental store chain to stay connected to the brand. The company offers employee service, this portal allows the employees to schedule their work hours, sign up for the Nordstrom 401k savings program, manage their payroll, and plenty of other employee benefits.
Nordstrom manages your workday is made easier with the MyNordstrom employee’s login platform is here to make things easier for the thousands of Nordstrom employees.
The company offers everything from clothing and jewellery, to fragrances and cosmetics, Nordstrom is always taking a step ahead in customer satisfaction with programs such as Nordstrom card rewards program.
Benefits & Features:
- My Schedule –Existing employees of Nordstrom can sign up for an account at the portal and get direct access to their work schedule all days of the week. Rather than having to check your work hours from the departmental store location, you can do it from anywhere, at any time by simply logging in to the website.
- Paycheck Tracker –Giving employees a way to track their paychecks easily online, the platform gives you a detailed layout of the hours you’ve put in at work and the remuneration you received for it. The portal also makes it easy to print out the complete payment records, which can come in handy when applying for loans or filing for taxes.
- Training Programs –Nordstrom offers plenty of insightful information to employees who want to better themselves in servicing customer by enrolling into the training programs. By enhancing your customer management skills and learning more about the Nordstrom way of serving the shoppers, you can climb up the corporate ladder.
- New Hires –Not only can existing employees sign up over at the MyNordstrom portal reap benefits, but also those who are looking to become new employees. The “Careers” page of the Nordstrom website will help you find vacancies in the retail, headquarters, international, and students sector.
- Employees Rewards – Any outstanding performance by an employee at Nordstrom shall not go unrewarded, which is why this section of the portal has been created. Geared towards satisfying customers each time they shop, while incentivizing employees to walk the extra mile, the exclusive benefits include medical programs, employee-only discounts, retirement schemes, and more.
Accessing MyNordstrom Account:
- The platform is built for employees of the Nordstrom departmental store brand. You will need an active and valid Employee # to access the portal.
- Open a tab in the web browser on your computer and access the employees portal using the following link – www.mynordstrom.com
- On the main screen, you will have the ability to log in using your Employee # and the Password.
- Type in the Employee # and the Password in the fields provided and then hit the Login button.
- You should now be able to access the employee portal and reap the benefits that the platform has to offer.
- Open a tab in the web browser on your computer and access MyNordstrom employees portal using the following link mynordstrom.com.
- As an employee who has not yet signed up for the program, click the link that reads “Request, Reset or Forget Password”.
- You will be redirected to a screen, which should ask you for the Employee # which was assigned to you during the hiring process.
- Press the Request Password button right next to the field.
- The password for your MyNordstrom account will be sent to your personal email address that has been registered with the company.
- Use the password that has been sent to you to log into the portal and access the rewards it has to offer.
Unable to retrieve your password:
- The username required to access MyNordstrom employee portal is the Employee # that you were allotted by the departmental store brand.
- To log in to the employee platform, you are required to enter a password as well, along with the Employee # as the username.
- If you have never logged into the portal previously, or seem to have forgotten your password, there is a way around it.
- By requesting a new password, you can have one sent over to you on the email address that you have registered with the company.
- If you are unsure of which email address you have chosen, contact your branch manager to find out more details or update your email address with Nordstrom.
Your account keeps freezing:
The employee platform set up by Nordstrom is designed to be sophisticated and powerful enough to handle more than just the regulatory website, you can experience crashes while using it. In such cases, here’s what you can do:
- General website maintenance may be the reason behind the delay you are experiencing while using the website. Wait for a few hours and then log into MyNordstrom website to check again.
- Update your web browser to the latest version and try accessing the website again.
- Clear the Cookies of the web browser and then open MyNordstrom portal again to see in the issue has been resolved.
PO Box 21986
Seattle, WA 98111-3986
If you’re not comfortable shopping online (and would prefer to make your purchase via telephone), just give them a call at 1.888.282.6060.