www.tellross.com – TellRoss.com Survey – WIN $500 Gift CardSurvey
TellRoss.com Survey Overview:
Ross Stores, Inc. is the biggest off-price store chain in the United States. The company headquarters is located in Dublin, California. In 1950, Morries Ross opened the first location of Ross Department Store in San Bruno, California. 8 years afterwards, he sold the store to William Isackson. Then, Isackson turned the company into an estate developer. Several investors are interested to purchase the company in 1982.
They rebuilt this company as an off-price department store as Ross Dress for Less. Currently, there are around 1.412 Ross Stores locations in 37 states. This company does not run its branches in Alaska, New Jersey, New York, New England, and some Midwest areas.
Ross Dress for Less is a national chain store selling a range of women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as accessories and footwear. When you shop at Ross Stores, you may buy products of clothing, beauty products, footwear, toys, jewellery, furniture, housewares, and bedding.
You can find brand name clothing at much lower prices than most department stores at Ross Dress for Less. Ross coupons are also available in most publications and online and can be redeemed in store for discounted prices.
More Read: ALDI Hours of Operation
Why the Ross Dress for Less Customer Experience Survey:
Here you are being given an opportunity in the TellRoss customer experience survey by Ross Dress for Less over at the official website www.tellross.com Just a few minutes of your time can go a long way towards improving the brand entirely, and in return, you get a chance to WIN $500 in the sweepstakes contest.
The Ross Dress for Less retail department store that is now spread across the country operated only in the region of California just a few decades ago.
Ross Dress for Less has built up a strong following. The corporate-level brands such as Walmart, Target, Kroger, and others are emerging, it is making the Ross Dress for Less brand push harder to retain you all across the region.
The retail department chain of stores is taking this chance to put up a two-way line of communication between you and the management team behind the day-to-day operations of Ross Dress for Less.
You can express your opinion on the department retailer works for you, and also highlight the spaces where the company needs improvement. In return for your honest and candid feedback, Ross Dress for Less is glad to give away $500 gift cards which can be redeemed at any of the Ross Dress for Less across the country.
It has become increasingly difficult to gather the thoughts and opinions of paying customers at the point of purchase. This is exactly what the Ross Dress for Less department store chain is hoping to do with the customer experience survey.
How to WIN $500 Gift Card in the TellRoss.com Survey:
- You must be over 18 years of age to participate in the customer satisfaction survey.
- The Ross Stores survey is only legal in all of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Not valid in Rhode Island. Employees and agents of Ross Stores, Inc. or any of its subsidiary/parent companies, affiliates, advertising/promotional companies and/or family members of those entities are not eligible to enter and win.
- Access to a computer or a mobile phone with an internet connection to participate in the Ross Stores survey.
- You can even choose to mail in your entry for the Ross Stores customer satisfaction survey and stand a chance to win the $500 sweepstakes prize.
- The ability to understand English or Spanish is mandatory to enter the Ross Stores survey.
- Any attempt to destroy or damage Ross Stores survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
- Feedback in the survey mixed with prejudice, and if noted with false information, would be terminated.
- Employees of Ross Stores, family members of the employees, brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies are at this moment barred from entering in this survey.
- No new purchase is necessary to enter the Ross Stores survey. Purchasing products from Ross Stores do not increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Visit the website www.tellross.com from your computer, laptop or directly from your mobile phone.
- On the greeting screen of Ross Stores survey, you’ll be able to view the instructions and all of the other related details.
- Here you can start by choosing whether you would like to take the Ross Stores survey in English or Spanish.
- Take out the order receipt and enter the Certificate Code that is printed on it into the survey website.
- Answer all of the questions that are asked in the Ross Stores survey and provide personal information.
- To increase your chances of winning the Ross Stores survey sweepstakes, make sure that you fill every field.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you wish to enter the Ross Stores customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes and get a chance to WIN $500 gift card.
Selection of Winner:
- Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries within 30 days from the Contest end date and will be notified by mail within 30 days from being selected.
- Drawing will be conducted by an outside vendor not affiliated with Ross Stores.
- There will be two prizes consisting of $500.00 Ross Stores gift cards each.
- If the winner cannot or will not accept the prize as stated within 15 days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize.
- An alternate winner would then be selected.
- The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying all local, state and federal taxes and any other expenses or costs relating to the prizes.
- The prize is non-transferable and no substitution or exchange by the winner or cash equivalent is allowed.
- By accepting this award and signing the Entry Form, you confirm you understand and accept the event Rules contained in the entry instructions.
- Proof of identity and age verification will be required to redeem this award.
- All entries become the property of Ross Stores and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Ross Stores reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries, including without limitation, entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contests.
- Ross Stores is not responsible for errors in the administration of this Contest, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution, or production errors and may modify or cancel this Contest based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
- Ross Stores is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries.
Also Read: Pei Wei Menu – Serving Delicious Food
- SMG has an information security program that implements technical, physical, and organizational measures designed to assist in maintaining the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and availability of Personal Data and protecting your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized alteration or destruction, and unauthorized access or disclosure.
Ross Phone No: 800-335-1115
Ross E-mail: www.rossstores.com/EmailForm